SEXUAL PERVERSITY IN ISRAEL AND GAZA
by Barry Chamish GAZA: Pedophile Mass Marriages
Hamas Groom - Oh, Nadia, hold me in your little arms.
Hamas Bride - Let's play dolly.
Muhammed married a six year old bride. But Islam has evolved in 1500 years. In Hamas land, in 2009, the brides are almost seven. Watch the following video (scroll down site) with proper revulsion:SHEIKH ZAYED CITY, Gaza StripÃ‚Â Nearly a thousand Palestinians celebrated marriage on Thursday night in a ceremony organised by Hamas in the north of the Gaza Strip.
- Hamas dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, one of the militant group's top leaders, were on hand to congratulate 450 grooms who took part in the carefully stage-managed event.
- "We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy and happiness," Zahar told the men, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.
- Each groom received a present of 500 dollars from Hamas, which said its workers had also contributed five percent of their monthly salaries to add to the wedding gift.
- The 450 brides shared none of the glamour, taking seats among the audience of around 1,000 party guests: most couples had already taken part in religious ceremonies elsewhere, with more marriages planned for the next few days.
- "We are presenting this wedding as a gift to our people who stood firm in the face of the siege and the war," local Hamas strongman Ibrahim Salaf said in a speech.
A story from Gaza. In my numerous days as a soldier in Gaza, other than chasing stone throwers through the warrens of cramped neighborhoods, there wasn't much excitement. But one day, before we were removed and Hamas took over, my unit stopped a torture ceremony of sorts. While patrolling, we heard blood-curdling screams from inside an orchard. We got out on foot and saw one man tied to a tree, a small fire, and two other men crouched beside the flames. We surrounded the men, switched the safeties off our weapons and hunkered down. The men were ordered not to move and the constabulary was called in.
When it arrived, we approached the scene. In the fire were videotapes being melted. When the plastic was hot enough, it was dripped onto the body of the man tied to the tree. He was crying in agony and relief as we saved him. The videotapes were once porn and the crime of the burnt victim: he had the audacity to watch them. For this, he had to pay.
Thanks to Hamas, steps have been taken to eliminate this crime. In return for loyalty, Hamas "soldiers" get to marry the cream of the toddlers, "chosen" for them by the regime. Who needs porn tapes when you have your own second grader to rape in lawful marriage?
Israel is fighting a perverse, demented Hamas. Its own regime's sexuality is so much more mature: